Melbourne University Basketball Club are looking for someone to take on the role of game night manager for all home Big V Games. This position basically involves ensuring that game nights run smoothly and being the contact person on the night for any issues.
Specific duties include:
· Be at all home games.
· Ensure refs and opposition knows where to locate change rooms and provide keys.
· Ensure all volunteer duties are filled i.e. video camera, floor wiper, door person, food prep.
· Be responsible for assisting with injuries or incidents and manage the event.
· Ensure payment is made to score bench and stats persons.
· Collect voting forms at the end of games and send these in to the Big V.
· Purchase soft drinks/alcohol for game nights and ensure there is enough available. (Funds will be reimbursed).
This position can be a paid role and specific costs can be discussed in more detail with anyone interested. If you would like to take this on, please contact either Rhia at firstname.lastname@example.org or Anjali at email@example.com